Sunday, November 2, 2008

I can't be bothered

I have a test tomorrow. A big fucking test. I am a good test taker. But NOT when I have NO IDEA what this test will be like. IT SUCKS. I am super behind with my posts due to serious studying. So I cannot be bothered to tell you what I did in school last week when I can not remember what I did. Because there is way too much information floating around in my head. Is it going to be just ratios? An example of a braise? Specific sauces and exact recipes? I like to know what to expect. And I don't. And I feel vulnerable and powerless. I have to get back to my flash cards. Yes, I am a dork and made flash cards. When I get back I will tell you the story of the guy who quit school on Friday. At least he doesn't have to take this damn test. Did I mention that I want to get 100% on my test? Oh, you couldn't have guessed that? Wish me luck.

1 comment:

pam said...

Good luck! You'll do great!!