Friday, September 26, 2008

Day 8

It was not a normal day of class at school. We had a guest instructor and took our servesafe exam. I don't know if these exist in other states but here its a test that makes sure you know not to spit in your salad before you serve it. Its mostly common sense. You cannot floss your teeth and then fillet some fish. Stuff like that. It might have been one of the most boring days I have had in a long while. I am pretty sure I passed. But you never know. Just because I say it was boring I might have to retake it because I forgot how you can get scromboid poisoning. Its a scantron type test that you have to wait a few weeks for to get results, real SAT style. It was not exciting. Tomorrow might be, however, because we are making beurre blanc and 5 variations on hollandaise. Who brought the English muffins?

No comments: